Updated quarterly, links rewards visitors with Juneau-Douglas historic articles, photos, maps and more. Have a resource you would like to share or a story you would like to see; drop us a note, we would be happy to share your interests.
Douglas, Alaska 1914 F.W. Sheelor PAN US GEOG – Alaska no. 4 (F size) [P&P]
Search the Juneau-Douglas City Museum Collection
- JDCM Online Collection Database: Juneau-Douglas City Museum
- Douglas Bridge Grand Opening: October 13th, 1935.
- Alaska State Library: Golden North Salmon Derby
Library and Archives Canada: Shipwreck Investigations: The Islander and Princess Sophia
Vancouver Maritime Museum: Bell From the Princess Sophia
- USGS Bulletin 287: The Juneau Gold Belt; A.C Spencer, 1906.
- Plate VI: Geologic map of the vicinity of Juneau, with cross section, scale 1:62,500
Plate XXXVI: Topographic map of the Juneau gold belt, from Port Holkham to head of Lynn Canal
Plate XXXVII: Geologic map of the Juneau gold belt, from Port Holkham to head of Lynn Canal, scale 1:250,000
- USGS Bulletin 446: Geology of the Berners Bay region; Adolph Knopf, 1911.
- Plate I: Topographic map of Berners Bay region, scale 1:62,500
Plate II: Geologic map of Berners Bay region, scale 1:62,500
- USGS Bulletin 502: The Eagle River Region, Southeastern Alaska; Adolph Knopf, 1912.
- Plate I: Topographic map of the Eagle River area, scale 1:62,500
Plate II: Geologic map of the Eagle River area, scale 1:62,500
Plate V: Map showing distribution of ore deposits in the northern portion of the Juneau gold belt, scale 1:250,000